About Aloe Vera – Natural Medicine for Health
Aloe Vera is a short stem plant with green succulent leaves widely found in the tropical and sub tropical regions of the world. Aloe Vera is the oldest and famous medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years in various cultures in traditional home remedies. It has excellent anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti- fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and contains minerals and vitamins. It is used to treat a number of skin ailments and health conditions and is also used in the production of cosmetics like, hair gel, shampoos, body lotion, oil etc.
Aloe Vera Get
Aloe Vera Gel is secreted from the aloe vera plant. The gel is obtained from the inner leaves of the plant. The gel is odorless and tasteless; it is used as an ingredient in lotions, beverages and some desserts. It is also used for treating acne and helps in fighting common problems of skin ageing, stretch marks and sunburn. It is a natural remedy for all skin types. The gel is a herbal medicine and has different kinds of health promoting compounds, minerals, vitamins and amino acids that help boost the energy levels and build new healthy cells in the body.
Aloe Vera for hair
Hair problems like dryness, thinning, frizziness and oily hair are very common nowadays. To prevent all these hair related issues, try Aloe Vera, a natural medicine that contains essential vitamins and minerals to nourish the hair and make it look gorgeous and healthy. Aloe Vera has been used in hair care products like shampoos and conditioner. Here are some benefits of using Aloe Vera for hair:
1) Aloe Vera contains natural enzymes that help in removing dead skin cells present in the scalp that prevent penetration of nutrients in the hair, thus promoting healthy hair growth.
2) Dandruff is caused by dead skin cells present in the scalp. Aloe Vera helps in treating dandruff. It also helps to boost blood circulation in the scalp which stimulates the production of moisturizing oils, eliminating the dryness and itchy feeling that causes dandruff. It also keeps hair’s natural oil in balance to prevent excessively dry and oily scalp.
3) It has essential vitamins and minerals with nourishing properties that prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
d) Aloe Vera is considered as a natural conditioning agent. Its natural properties improve the strength and suppleness of your hair. Aloe Vera works wonders in promoting growth, shine and moisture in hair.
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant and has anti-inflammatory, anti-healing and cooling properties that help in treating acne, blemish and other skin problems. It has been used in various skin products for removing dead skin cells and results in soften and smoother skin. Try Aloe Vera for a glowing, supple and spotless skin:
1. Aloe Vera is used in moisturizing products, to protect and nourish the skin.
2. Aloe Vera has antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin C and E that delay the aging process and help skin maintain elasticity. It helps to improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
3. It has powerful healing properties for treating sunburn and helps to reduce the pain as well as the swelling, by keeping your skin moisturized.
4. It reduces stretch marks that are caused due to weight gain or pregnancy. The marks are reduced after the healing of wounds.
5. It is also used for treating acne, and has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It heals the skin quickly and naturally with minimum scarring.